COSTA RICA IMMIGRATION & MOVING EXPERTS
1. Birth Certificate:
a. Either new certified copy or
b. Original Birth Certificate (must be in excellent condition), certified.
2. Newly-certified Copy of Marriage Certificate (if married).
4. Passports of all Applying must contain clear immigration entry stamp for most recent entry into country.
5. Our Company has the Limited P.O.A. created, allowing us to represent client at Immigration.
6. Our Company Creates Formal Letter of Application for the specific type of legal status client desires.
Process Flow Chart of Documentation for
Pensionado, Rentista or Resident Investor Status
for Canadian Citizens:
Required for Pensionado Applicants:
7. Proof of a Pension or Social Security in the minimum amount of US$1,000.00/month guaranteed for life. Available from your Former Employer or Canada Pension.
8. Personal Data for each individual on application.
(#8, #9 & #10 completed here in Costa Rica with our assistance).
Required for Rentista Applicants:
Required for Resident Investor Applicants:
11. Proof of Funds in the Amount of US$60,000 held in a recognized National Bank. The bank states that funds in the amount of US$2,500.00 are available to applicant if funds are required.
12. Personal Data Sheet for each individual on application.
(#11, #12, #13 & #14 completed here in Costa Rica
with our assistance).
15. Proof of an Approved Investment(s) in Costa Rica in an amount of no less than US$200,000 (may require additional paperwork depending on type of investment).
16. Personal Data Sheet for each individual on application.
(#16, #17 & #18 completed here in Costa Rica with our
Documents in Common Required for Any of the Above Legal Statuses
To be Submitted to Immigration by Our Company on Behalf of Client(s).